Founded in 1970 as an internal division of Comec Group and become an independent company in 2008 with the aim of expanding its business with a view to continuous improvement, today DLM is the highlight of the Group.
It’s a division highly specialized in the production of precision mechanical components for multiple sectors and types of processing. It achieved excellence by always providing innovative answers, studied according to customer’s needs and designed ad hoc.
DLM works in a conscious and eco-sustainable way, paying the utmost attention to environment protection.
- Clean and renewable energy thanks to a new photovoltaic system
- Filtration systems for painting and welding powders
- Scrupulous process of storage and disposal of processing waste.
DLM‘s objective is to establish itself in the world of precision mechanics as an evolved reality, equipped with the most advanced 4.0 design and production systems.
A company able to interpret the specific needs of processing and supporting its own customers in the development and production of mechanical components and machined parts that always guarantee the highest production performance.
In every market, modern production realities need to control in real time every phase of the production process, to optimize times and processes, and to have tools that guarantee high quality and performance.
DLM operates in this context, promoting the best teamwork and constantly committing to research and development activities.
In confirmation of its identity as a dynamic and evolved reality, DLM maintains its machinery constantly renewed, making major investments in equipment and technologies.
- ZAYER, CORREA and SORALUCE, large and medium size milling machine / boring machines, are the milling department’s key point; they allow the processings of metal structures with lengths up to 8,000 mm
- MAZAK 3-axis and 5-axis working centers dedicated to accurate production of medium and small size components
- OKUMA turning centers that guarantee turning precision
- All DLM machining centers are networked. This allows to program and simulate machining with EDGECAM 5-axis CAD/CAM system, as well as to optimize workloads management on machines, in order to provide an increasingly prompt and efficient service.